My Travels

July 28, 2012

The Beach House

We've been really fortunate to sample some of Grenada's best restaurant's at CTF's cost. Our volun-cation is fully covered including all travel, accommodation, and food. We just volunteer our time, and curricular expertise.  I'd say that's a fair trade off!  We've been eating our way through Grenada - trying some of the top rated restaurants according to tripadvisor.com. This week, we dined at the #1 ranked restaurant, The Beach House, twice!

The ambiance and decor is exactly what the name implies. The first time I ordered mahi mahi with a side of seafood pasta, bellini on the rocks, and shared a mudslide cake for dessert. The second time, I had filet mignon - so melt-in-your-mouth! - and shared a passion fruit meringue for dessert.

As per usual, I set my battery operated mosquito repellent device on the floor beside my feet. And of course, being forgetful, I left it at the restaurant. Luckily, when I called, they had found it and kept it for me for pick up.


The Beach House Restaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment