My Travels

July 24, 2012

What Starbucks?

It dawned on me today that I've been coffee-free this entire trip, without caffeine withdrawal! With the exception of our training-time in Ottawa, I haven't touched coffee at all in Grenada. It's so hot here, and with my tendency to breakout in hot flashes, I have no desire to down any java. I do get some caffeine from Coke Zero, which my teammies are addicted to drinking. But I guess it shows that my need for coffee was all in my head. For breakfast, I would have a mango smoothie, or another fruit juice and I'd be good to go for the day, without feeling the least bit lethargic. But guaranteed, once I'm back home, I'll be swiping that gold card once again.

Here are some of my other snacks:
Guava yogurt
Nutmeg ice cream
Sour Sop popsicle
Ben & Jerry's



No comments:

Post a Comment